Cleaning your Air-fryer doesn’t have to be difficult, here are some pro-tips to ensure that you’re working smarter, not harder in the kitchen!
Here's What You'll Need:
- Damp Microfibre Cloth
- Dry Microfibre Cloth
- Dish Liquid
- Baking Soda
- Toothbrush or Soft-Bristle Brush
- If you haven’t already—unplug your air fryer. Allow it to cool for 30 minutes.
- Remove the baskets and wash separately with hot soapy water.
- Now, use your damp microfibre cloth with dish soap to wipe down the interior.
- Flip the appliance upside down
- Use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe down the heating element.
- For baked-on grease—make a firm paste using water and baking soda.
- Scrub the paste into the stubborn greasy areas, using a soft-bristle brush.
- Dry all removable parts and the main unit before reassembling.